Friday, April 24, 2009

Dr. Heideggers experiment

First as i noticed them change i was excited. Their faces stared to change. Their wrinkles started to fade away. Their faces started to light up as they got younger. As soon as they felt and noticed a change they asked for more and more. They got excited and jumped up and started to dance and drink at the same time.

They got younger and younger as they kept drinking. They were dancing all over the place. their clothes hung big off of all 4 of them as they pranced around. i sat in my chair and just watched to see if they would make the same mistakes. Sure enough, they start up. Widow Wycherley starts to flirt with the men and of course the men flirt back. Next thing you know the men are arguing and fighting over the lady.

I brake them up. They managed to knock down the vase filled with the magic water. As the water flows on the ground, the 4 young people start to change again. I had conducted my experiment and i found out that some people never change. My friends started to get wrinkly and dull looking. They got to their old age again. They haven't learned one thing from my experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment