Thursday, April 16, 2009

Benjiman Button Chapter 3-7

After reading chapter 3-7 predict three problems you think Benjiman will encounter. Give your solution to each.



I think that Benjiman will cheat on his wife because he's not attracted to his wife. My solution would be to just have him divorce his wife and just be alone. He might also lose intelligence. My solution to this is to have my parents teach me things as i get younger. Another thing is that he will become a baby eventually and his parents will have to take care of him like a baby.There would be no solution to this problem but i would just treat him like a baby until he eventually died a baby.

3 comments:

  1. i like your problems :] there really good. Great Job Lucky!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job lucky! keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete