Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjiman Button Chapter one

What would you have done if you were Roger Button?

Chapter one was reall good. It gives good detail to what Benjiman looked like and the reaction of his father when he first saw Benjiman. If i were Roger Button i would have been scared and then again kind of happy. I would have been scared because my son looked like he was 70 years old and he can talk. I would have been happy because i have a son that can talk and walk and do stuff that grown ups do. I dont have to worry about taking care of him because he's old enough to take care of himself. He would be unique. If someone thought they were better than me i could just say that i have a son that could talk and walk at only a couple hours. I would buy him a house and say he can take care of himself. He could get a job and pay rent and buy food for himself. But if he was having problems i would help.

1 comment: