Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pet Peeves

1. I hate people that steal from me.
2. When people lie to me. (Your gonna get caught).
3. When someone chews loudly at the dinner table or when they eat.
4. People that think they are all that.
5. I hate scratching little bumpy surfaces .
6. When people chew gum loudly.
7. Dirty laundry on the floor.
8. when people talk and spit on you. that's soooooooooo gross!!!!!
9. Left over dirt in the sink.
10. When people fight over something minor or something that doesn't matter.
11. My family member tries to be smarter than someone else and then gets into a argument.
12. When someone thinks they are cute but they are really prissy and annoying.
13. When someone tries to wake me up early in the morning.
14. When people think their funny when they're not.
15. When there's no point to what someone is saying.
16. When people try to make me laugh or be happy when I'm mad( just let me be mad ill get over it)
17. When people annoy me on purpose(If you annoy me enough you will get hit)
18. When at McDonald's they give you a little bit of fries.
19. When people think they rich because they got a dollar.
20.When you go to a drive thru and the workers are taking their time.
21. When you get a hamburger back and it's all sloppy or looks like they were in a rush.
22. When people have more shoes than they need
23. When adults treat me like a little kid.
24. When people fight others because of race.
25. I hate when one of my aunts take me shopping and we stay all day long

No comments:

Post a Comment