Monday, May 4, 2009

Adam's Diary

Sunday-Today something kept following me. I have never seen this animal or what not before. But it just would not stop following me. I turned around occasionally, just to see it run and hide. At first it was kind of strange. Then it just got plan annoying. I tried to look for a place to get away from it. I looked around and saw a tree. It was a fairly tall tree. I climbed up and sat there, watching the creature walk away disappointingly. I wonder what it wants.

Monday-even though i was annoyed from it following me i followed it today. It kinda has the form of a woman. So i shall call it a her. I hid in the trees to stay out of sight. So as i follow her, i see that she loves to stop and play with the flowers. She stops and touches, smells, holds, and talk to the flowers. She also calls all of them by a name. A name that i could never come up with. All of a sudden the sunlight shines upon her. As this happens she begins to glow. A glow i have never seen before. I didnt know what to call the feeling that came upon me. Then all of a sudden i said "love". I think im in love.

Thursday- This week we actually talked. I think thats what she said we did. She named alot of creatures and plants. I was amazed that she knew so many names for every thing we came across. She liked to talk too. we talked about the bugs in dirt to birds in the sky. But then we went to the forbiden tree. Eve picks one and throws it to me. i drop the fruit and tell her no. weare not allowed to eat these. But she takes a bite anyway. She says nothing happened and it would be ok. Even though i heard what the lord said i toke a bite anyway with her. Then a bright light appeared in front of us. Then we heard the voice of the lord. he was putting us out the garden of eden forever. I really regret eating the fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment